Sat Oct 4 by bonsaikitten
- fixed breakage due to cygwin update to python 2.3
- reinstalled windows due to a motherboard change ...
- reinstalled once more because I changed the board one more time
- reinstalled because windows refused to delete all files from the old installation
- reinstalled because network was broken
- maybe I should reinstall because it's fun?
Fri Aug 08 by bonsaikitten/toso
- bugfixed version of portage-cygwin is now available and
can be found in the download section
Sun Jul 27 by bonsaikitten
- dropped Win9x support due to uncontrollable crashing
- fixed some bugs in the installer ... /me should not work while tired
Thu Jul 25 by bonsaikitten
- a package-building script is available
- it uses cygwin packages!
Sun Jul 20 by bonsaikitten
- Merged with holgis source. Needs more testing.
- Merge seems to be stable, testing ebuilds
- merged files point to ../../file.exe when file existed before ... unlink-bug??
Thu Jul 17 by bonsaikitten
- modifying all file.open() calls looks promising. Work in progress
- chrooted environment is very buggy in cygwin. Experiment stopped.
- Gentoo distcc is modified in unforeseen ways. Testing will take more time :-(
Sun Jul 13 by bonsaikitten
- experimenting with a chrooted environment
- distcc and ccache testing, default install not 100% compatible with portage
- begun implementation of path normalization
Thu Jul 10 by toso
- bonsaikitten changed
his age today, send him some good wishes
Wed Jul 9 by bonsaikitten
- changed to new layout by Ronald van den Blink
- added Stuart Turner as tester
Tue Jul 8 by bonsaikitten:
Sun Jul 6 by bonsaikitten:
- smashed some bugs. Again. Should use some stable version control thingy.
- put modified make.conf in. Now /usr/portage-cyg is overlay directory for hacked ebuilds
- started adding "cygwin" to all stable ebuilds
- added link to cygwin port list
- put some more links on fromt page
- did not think about red giant kangaroos Mon Jul 7 by bonsaikitten:
- bugfixed installscript
- added warnings to install.html
- added /etc/make.profile/ directory with patched content
- enyojed mention of Gentoo/Cygwin in the Gentoo Weekly Newsletter
- changed to portage-overlay for fixed ebuilds.
- emerge/unmerge functionality again b0rked
- hacked some parts from portage ebuild into portage-install.sh
- TODO: modify changelogs of modified ebuilds
- TODO: Find "package-merges-but-dissapears" bugs (e.g. sed)
- added prot as tester
- changed layout to frames
- added mplayer and openoffice to the front page
- created changelog
- created installscript and updated portage-cygwin.zip